Wednesday 16 May 2012

'MY EYES ON HER EYES'


Today column is a story, which will like to share with you.  Above is the pretty face of my zee, not the famous columnist,which often repost her piece here(Zainab usman),but Ummi ibrahim zee zee, she is a renown hausa movie selling face then.one evening after saying ‘Good night’to my step mum, my sister persuade me to stay and watch one hausa movie title ‘GA FILI GA MAI DOKI’ A film by AMINU SAIRA, been knowing that I negate watching hausa movie but she said the film is nice and therefore I watch it,after watching the movie, begin to remember the kind of fun share with zee zee  because the story portrayed similar issues between zee and i.



Once upon a time in BUK during my diploma program, in a class of hundred  students  (public Admin.),suddenly my eyes on her eyes,she smile and also smile,we have an eye content for about six times.When  the lecture is over,she was about to go out,then I quickly stand right and said ‘hi’,she reply same and collect my phone dial her number and told me to her call.same day I was about to go out to up-k, then we clash around the school gate, enter her CRV we gist a well and ask me what kind of relationship do I like to do with her, reply ‘friendship and would be calling you my aunty ‘she laugh and said ‘haba sadiq,aunty is to big for me’also smile said ok what about ‘hajiya’she accepted. Ask me to help her write all the note that we did and bring it to her house. After some days I bring the materials to her house and she introduce me to her mum and brothers,entertained me and when am going back she gave me 10k and that she would not becoming to school because of other commitment, help her in any attendance, test and any other thing that may arise.



From them,we became very close friends, take me out to lunch,gardens and other recreational places, became well know with her in campus and during exams times,she use to came with different type of expensive cars(Honda element,homagip marano etc) to convey me from old site to new site and gave me some money,her lowest gift is 5k.she develop the interest of  singing and make a collaboration with Timaya which paved way  to a love relationship, hmm to extend that she is even planning to get betrothed to him,she spent thousand of money for her album title ‘my own’ and the famous track is ‘janglover’.As times goes on Timaya dump her although she did the video of her album with some lagos guys.she has not been coming to school and in first semester result is 1.00 with some carry overs and have no idea to help her.



There is a very strong relationship with her and one rich person  popularly know as ‘DAN CHINA’he spent   a lot to her and buy her many luxury cars,thinking that he is going to islamicaly get marry to her but zee refuses and denies his plans for her,there family reject her idea and even when ahead to give ‘DAN CHINA’ her sister for marriage. DAN CHINA and his boys collect almost all that he gave her,that even carpet he did not left for her and she take him to court and there was even a Freedom radio coverage about the event.



Zee call me on phone that should meet her in there new house,we spent almost 4hrs explaining to me what has happen to her and told me that  she can not cop with the school and thank me for all my concern about her, indeed that is last day I set my eyes on her.loose her content and do not know her where about,although I learn she produce another album title ‘TAURARUWA’ and read her interview in leadership newspaper,that she has a dream of getting marriage with IBB our former military head of state.ZEE may Allah help you to attain your dreams.indeed am your’s for ever

3 comments:

  1. Maybe she has commited suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Anonymous. Zee would never comit such by will of God.have informed you that,she has produce another album and she is hoping to get bethroted wit IBB.is just that, i personally loose her contect,but please zee is alive in these earth,pls if any body know where she is kindly told her 'i miss and love you'zee.i pray we shall meet again in these earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness your english is so appalling. Reading this piece was like walking through a forest on fire.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here!