Friday 28 October 2011

It was yesterday 27 of Nov.2011.when W.T.O MINI ANUAL MINISTERIAL CONFERANCE toke place at 1000 seater BUK NEWSITE,and the hall was fulled into it capercity.Am a trade minister of kenya and am very anxious to deliver my speech because i have invited my friends
I was disapointed because i was not given the chance to dilever my speech and what even pains me much is that i really strugle to see that the sumit was done sucesfuly by contributing physicaly and financialy,but any way i would be given certificate.i swear i was really unhappy because i miss these year sumit although i learn new ideas but it is unfair. I wish and pray it would not repeat next year.
On the same day i did my manifestation at old site open theater.Am aspiring for SUG P.R.O. IT was really good because people recommed me for a good will for bukites.We are four aspiring for same position,two are my friends.hmm i really expriance so many challeages these year but insha ALLAH victory is ours! The election is coming on scd nxt mth.need your prayer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!