Monday 16 January 2012

PART OF MY DREAMS

Above is picture of uncle Muhammad and his wife Ummi, one saturday am in Bukuru Market selling cloth as usual, I received phone call from my step grand mum informing me that there will be a wedding in Sokoto State on 7th, Jan. 2012, that I should try and come. During that time am planning to visit my Grand mum in Jabba. Also I knew that Uncle Ibrahim the Groom, knew that I exist he does not care or even call me as Uncle Muhammad do send me some money when I am in school and often as whereabout my mum.
I just makeup my mine to traveled to Sokoto in order to see my uncle home and his family, I hustle 1K because at that time transport cost is skyrocket due to the removal of fuel subsidy. My Dad gave me 5K, on Friday Morning I went to Plateau Riders and buy ticket of traveling N3500 and the only car they have is Marcopolo, wow! the first time in diary traveling in marcopolo, we spent almost 11hr before reaching Sokoto. I called Uncle Muhammad that I am about to arrived he told me that, he is in Zuru because is at Zuru that the wedding Fatiha is going to take place. he sent phone number of Nafi’u a cousin, I called him and he asked me to stay in FCG roundabout, he will come and pick me with a car, when I came to Uncle Muh’d house his wife Ummi recognize me because is not the first time we saw each other, we gist a while I ate food. Nafi’u take me to his friend house to sleep. The following day Uncle Muh’d and other relative are all back from Zuru, I meet with them and Uncle Muh’d told me to feel free that I am at home. During the dinner time I ate and rejoice with family, after the dinner Nafi’u fuck me up, I almost slept at security man room because he promise to take me where I slept yesterday, I waited and waited he is not back, getting to 2pm am about to enter the house I saw Ummi, she asked me where is Nafi’u I explained to her what happened and she informed Uncle Muh’d, he beg me to sleep in his palour.
On Sunday morning almost all visitors are saying goodbye, traveling back to their various destination, I spent 5 days in Uncle Muh’d house enjoying with delicious meal, fruits and drinks. I told him that I am going back, he insist I should make my traveling by weekend. upon what Nafi’u did to me and together with him in the same room, I observed to things with Nafi’u, He is very addicted to cigarette and he did not regard his Ibadat especially 5 times daily prayer and I advice him to put effort to Sallat because is a primary reason of our life. On the day of my departure, Ummi gave me 2K and Uncle Muh’d take me to car park and told me to managed with 5k because of economic recession and strike issue that kept Nigerian stranded.
Is part of my dream to Marry a good pretty wife, have a better job with a house and a car. My Mum, Grand Mum and other relative to enjoy the fruit of my labour especially My Mum and Grand Mum. I would work hard and pray hard for the remaining days of my life to actualize my dreams. May Allah help us

1 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!


    Also visit my web blog - property

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here!