Monday 5 December 2011

ASUU STRIKE AND SOME GIST.


Asuu has embarked on total indifinate strike,i have wrote previously on EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA,In this blog.I criticised the kind of education system we have in Nigeria and obstacles that is confronting Nigerian student.

I wonder when we shall be free from strike,Asuu has embarked on strike and left us with incomplate accedemic session,ideedly they have tanished our plans because i have started my exams befored the school management decided to postponed the exams and maked it on 12 of this mouth and suddenly strike has interverned.

I Most recommed comrade c'est cesse for nomitting me as secretry General of Zero Tolerance for Corruption.Bayero university,kano Nigeria.The congress elected me and i promise to fight coruption in all level(insha Allah).

If you can observe i have changed the tittle of my blog from DREAM WORK to SQ's DIARY with the reason that my work is political analysis in a realistics piont of view and sometimes i do involved my personal life issues in the blog,therefore i decided to name it SQ's DIARY because it corresponds to my ideas.Mr Nasir; the author of COMPLEX DIARY really helped during the change of my blog tittle and other designs in my facebook page.

I pray FG would implement the agreement reached with Asuu so that the strike would be called off and we would complete our session. There is one thing in life...IF YOU CAN DREAM IT..YOU CAN ACHIEVED IT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!