Wednesday 14 December 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME IN MOVIE INDUSTRY

Life changes every day, every time. In some years back when am in primary school, our house is situated at Bauchi road apposite Islamiya primary school, normally weekend, FARIN WATA, A Drama club are doing there rehearsal inside the Islamiya compound, therefore i developed the interest of watching their performance one day i told there director SANI KANAWA, that i want to join them, he quickly accept but with the condition that until my parent agree, the following day SANI KANAWA and his crew meet with my Dad and he approved the issue. Since from then, I have being visiting KWARARAFA and other joint place of Actors. SANI KANAWA feature me in one movie title ROKAN AMANA.I apply GSS KURU as my secondary school and luckily am admitted, during these scenario spirit of Hausa movie has penetrated in my body and soul and therefore I found it very difficult to stay in the school, My Dad has being visiting me on several reason and am not in school.

Going to j.s.s 3, I was being advised to change the environment because I repeat the class, my Dad kindly put me in a day school (CAIS).I started doing very good with my studies, but still if you want to make me happy called me ALI NUHU or best actor, my teachers have being praying for me to remove that interest of hausa Drama. There is a day that one teacher called me to his office and ask me 'sadiq I hear that you want to study THEATER ART and you are emulating the behavior of ALI NUHU, what motivate you? It's the dress, dancing or smoking that the do and in fact most of them are homosexual in character 'I keep silent and he sent me out of his office.SANI JORDAN employed me in his shope, selling of movie and other varieties, I spent almost 4yrs with him and yet ALI NUHU did not know that I exist as an actor. SANI JORDAN closed his shopped and KB INSHA ALLAH rented the shop, therefore I retained the shop with kb insha ALLAH.

In 2007, I was admitted into BUK to study diploma in public Admin because I wrote jamb MASS COM. And my score did not reach for post ume. Before I left jos to kano,I ask SAIYADI to informed ALI NUHU that am coming to FKD.I also informed Mustafa and Adamu Nagudu that am coming to keno. As am in kano I have visiting ALI NUHU house always not at home and I do called him in phone,I only meet with Ibrahim he told me that these house is just like an army barrack, Mustafa in Zango world told me that if I want to learn instrumental of music in the shop,I would be transporting and feeding myslf. In the same day I meet with ADAMU NAGUDU he gave me five hundred naira and told me that he is going to open shop soon and he looked for me to stay together. I have being calling ALI NUHU on phone but the last thing he said to me is to stop disturbancing him and in fact that he is not living in kano. I Pray day and night for ALLAH to choose best for me.

Suddenly I meet with UMMI ZEE ZEE in BUK,same course with her, we became close friends with her and she often help me financially her lowest gift is 1k,only ALLAH would reward her. I loose interest in hausa movie and all that is relating to them, I even forget when last I set my eyes in hausa movies and I pray to ALLAH not to have zeal again. I focus with my studies only doing B.SC POLITICAL SCIENCE IN BUK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here!